Register as a guest speaker and prepare for an unforgettable, rewarding experience with your Panther family!
You’ll have the chance to inspire our bright and ambitious students, explore our vibrant campuses and discover how FIU is becoming Worlds Ahead. This is also a great time to rekindle your Panther Pride and reunite with a favorite professor or mentor from your time at FIU.
We encourage our alumni to share their professonal experience, answer questions and offer career advice to students in classes or panels.
- Connect with students as a PAW Guest Speaker
- Attend the PAW Kick-Off Speed Mentoring Event
- Sign up for the PAW Connect Virtual Networking Hour
- Host a webinar or Google hangout
- Attend a school/college event
- Host a Dining with 12 Panthers breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Join the PAW Facebook Group
- Promote PAW on social media using #PantherAlumniWeek
- Become a PAW Sponsor
Once you’ve registered, check your inbox for a confirmation email and regular updates before the event.
AS A PAW GUEST SPEAKER, WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
As a guest speaker, in agreement with your faculty host, you will:
- Introduce yourself
- Share your story: career experiences and milestones
- Provide some background and explain how you got started
- Describe your day-to-day professional life
- Advise students on a similar career path
- Discuss what it means to be a Panther in the community: give back, wear your gear, promoting FIU
Dining with 12 Panthers
Meet with a group of up to 12 students and share conversation over a light meal. FIU students are eager to meet you, excited to learn about your career path and your reasons for supporting FIU. Choose to host in your office, on campus or at a restaurant of your choosing.To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact our Student Ambassadors at email@example.com. Ready to register? Click here.